OHI's Holistic Healing Program
At OHI’s holistic healing center, participants cleanse and nourish the body with diet, fasting, and exercise; quiet and focus the mind with journaling and meditation; and renew and awaken the spirit with study, prayer and celebration.
Because you deserve to live a happy and healthy life!
Since 1976, our holistic approach has helped over 150,000 people tap into their own restorative power to lead more balanced, healthy, and spirit-filled lives. At OHI, we stand behind our mission to serve by providing a:
- Comprehensive, holistic body-mind-spirit program that promotes natural and holistic healing.
- Safe and sacred environment where rest, relaxation, and holistic connection can occur.
- Nurturing and supportive community that can help you thrive and facilitate self-healing.
Our unique body-mind-spirit program
The OHI holistic healing program includes:
- Over 40 classes, activities, and healing practices based on ancient spiritual disciplines and contemporary teachings that promote optimum health through holistic healing methods.
- All classes, course materials, and organic meals are taught over 3 one-week sessions which start every Sunday.
- Flexible holistic healing retreat options: attend 3 weeks at once or complete the program 1 week at a time.
Our simple, yet elegant holistic healing centers
Our active community of over 20,000 members includes:
- Like-minded guests that facilitate discussion, laughter, and love.
- Enthusiastic missionaries to mentor you through the program and provide spiritual counseling, when needed.
- A knowledgeable staff in Austin and San Diego pledges to provide outstanding service and mind-body-spirit care.
Our community of guests and staff
Our center for holistic healing in San Diego, California and Austin, Texas provide:
- Calm, peaceful, and safe environments where natural healing, body cleansing, and prayer can occur.
- Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, and cozy common areas support your optimum health detox and cleanse.
- Fresh, certified-organic, plant-based food as the foundational base of the Optimum Health Institute diet and menu that promotes healing - which includes raw, sprouted, and fermented foods, seeds, and wheatgrass juice.
- Massage, chiropractic, and colon hydrotherapy services for a “back to balance” cleanse.
Experience the unique difference of OHI
Discover why OHI provides you with the best value for the most comprehensive holistic health and healing program: