We are currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to grow within the organization. Maintain accounting practices and internal controls of FSTC and its subordinate entities. Assist the Director of Finance and Administration and Assistant Controller in overseeing financial operations, maintaining fiscal records, and preparing financial reports for the entities. Prepare and assist in the financial reporting for FSTC for the successful management of the entities.
If you are compassionate and love being of service to others and work hard, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required with an US University. CPA preferred.
- 5 to 7 years minimum of progressive accounting experience preferably in hotel resort, services, spiritual retreat centers, or retail
- 4+ years with a Full Cycle Accounting as a Senior Staff Accountant.
- Advanced Full GAAP Accounting Knowledge.
- Advanced balance sheet reconciliation skills.
- Management Reporter.
- Annual Audit experience.
- GL reconciliation on all accounts.
- Prepare month-end close and financial statement preparation.
- This position is an onsite position, no remote work.
- Technical Skills:
- Great Plains 2012-2018.
- Advance Excel skills.
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
- Accounting software (Dynamics GP 2018 and Management Reporter).
Affordable healthcare plans, including medical, dental and vision plans
Retirement 401k savings plan
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Paid Time Off
Paid Life Insurance
Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Smoke-free, drug-free work environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting Experience: 5 years