Room Attendant II
We are seeking a Room Attendant to perform housekeeping duties to ensure the quality and cleanliness of Optimum Health Institute’s facilities in adherence with the mind, body and spirit program. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has strong teamwork skills and wants to work in a faith-based environment.
- Some high school coursework or GED.
- Ability to speak English.
- Experience in hotel/resort housekeeping experience.
- Ability to push a fully loaded cart weighing 125 lbs.
- Ability to follow and adhere to all safety standards and policies.
- Ability to perform laundry responsibilities.
- Ability to use housekeeping tools (vacuum, mop, broom, etc.)
If you have always yearned for a career where you can make a difference by helping and serving others then contact us today. We are looking for passionate people who have a spiritual foundation to be part of a team that promotes the well-being of every person's body, mind and spirit.
You must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.