Food Preparation Worker II
Do you have . . .
• A commitment to helping others?
• A passion for plant-based nutrition?
• A desire to serve in the health and wellness industry?
Optimum Health Institute is looking for an experienced Food Prep Worker with exceptional customer service skills to join our team. Our kitchen prepares organic, raw, plant-based meals and grows sprouts, microgreens, and wheatgrass. The ideal candidate will be committed to preparing the highest quality meals, serving guests, and contributing to completion of kitchen and growhouse duties. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who desires to work in a spiritually-connected environment. This position is full-time and you must be able to work evenings and weekends.
If you love making a difference in people’s lives and have a passion for healthy living, we want to hear from you!
- 2 years of food prep experience in a restaurant or food service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid CA Drivers License.
- Knowledge of Health Department regulations.
- Ability to often lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Affordable healthcare plans, including medical, dental and vision plans
Retirement 401k savings plan
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Paid Time Off
Paid Life Insurance
Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Smoke-free, drug-free work environment
If you have always yearned for a career where you can make a difference by helping and serving others then contact us today. We are looking for passionate people who have a spiritual foundation to be part of a team that promotes the well-being of every person's body, mind and spirit.