OHI Scholarship Program
In a spirit of generosity, the OHI offers a scholarship program to those who are in great healing and financial need.
The OHI Scholarship Program offers financial assistance to people who wish to complete the entire OHI holistic healing program in 3 consecutive weeks to address a health opportunity that is life-threatening. The OHI scholarship covers the cost of the second week and possibly the third week of the program.
“Few things come along in life that offer true transformation. OHI does just that. This scholarship gave me a life-altering experience, and I can’t thank them enough. They taught me spiritual positivity, and how to have an open spiritual relationship with the world around me. When life is too much, I know I can ask God for help.”
How the OHI Scholarship Program Works
The OHI Scholarship Program works as follows:
- You must apply for the OHI scholarship at least two weeks prior to arriving at either OHI Austin or OHI San Diego.
- You must pay to attend the first week of the OHI program. This is to ensure that the OHI holistic healing program is right for you. The total cost will include 1 week of tuition and 1 week in a shared room at either OHI Austin or OHI San Diego.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, it will pay for the second week of tuition for the program as well as the cost of a second week in a shared room. You must attend the second week immediately after completing the first week of the program.
- Once you arrive at OHI, you can re-apply in person for an additional scholarship that will cover the cost of tuition and a shared room to enable you to attend the third week of the program.
- If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, you agree to provide a letter to the Scholarship Coordinator regarding your experience at OHI prior to finishing the program.
Note: If you have previously completed the three week program at OHI, you are not eligible for scholarship.
Apply for a Scholarship
- Please first read the "How the OHI Scholarship Program Works" section above and the "When you apply" section below to make sure you are eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Download the OHI Scholarship Program Application(PDF)
- Send your completed form to:
OHI San Diego Scholarship Program
6970 Central Avenue
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
OHI Austin Scholarship Program
265 Cedar Lane
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
When you apply, submit the following items:
- Scholarship application form
- Proof of financial hardship
- Diagnosis and prognosis from a licensed physician. This letter should be submitted on the physician’s letterhead, contain the physician’s license number, and clearly specify that your health opportunity is life-threatening.
Your application will be reviewed by the Executive Director at OHI Austin or OHI San Diego. You will be contacted by the Scholarship Coordinator on the status of your application. If you are awarded a scholarship, we respectfully request that the information be held in confidence while on campus, as not all applicants will be granted scholarships.